Darkness Gliders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum about Vampires, Werewolfs, and Winged crutched soldiers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devin's home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzy Gloom
Admin
Suzy Gloom

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
http://darknessgliders.omgforum.net
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:17 pm

Devin checked out his home. It was no more than a cottage in the woods, a stream could be heard less than a quarter mile North. It was made of wood, purely, and so was the shingled roof. It was painted all white. The door had a window directly above it, in a half-arch. The door was also pure white. White and plain, the way he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Devin smiled, his eyes flashing moon-silver as he flitted from one thought to the other in Julian's head. Then we have some vampire's arses to kick.

He sighed, and sat down on the leather recliner prop in his cottage. "Lovely day. Only got the chance that I might be dead within a few months. No harm there." Wishing he could actually sleep for once, he started to listen to the mindless babble of the freeway a few miles away.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Julian was walking home when he caught the firmiliar scent of Devin. Must be close to him. He quickly followed it. It took him ten minutes even though he was jogging (a deer caught his attention but he shook away) Soon he neared a small cottage. It smelt like a vampire, Devin. He neared the cottage defensively just in case.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:24 pm

"That won't help you. I'm a mind reader, remember?" Devin was up in a tree, watching him. He was smiling a fake grin that didn't reach his eyes at all.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:01 pm

"Thirsty? Me too." Julian sighed.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm

"Didn't you, just drink? Like 4 hours ago?" Devin asked, flinging himself off of the tree. To any human it would be a lethal drop, 40 feet down, but he glided down and landed without even bending his legs. He kept the smile. It was almost mocking now. "I might of if I had kept in your mind a moment longer though. It makes me thirsty to see her in your mind, you know?" He thought back to it. He wasn't kidding, it had been hard while reading his mind.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:17 pm

"Yeah, I've never been around humans much. Which means its hard for me to have so much self control."
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:41 pm

"I could tell. You need some practice, just F.Y.I. I'm surprised you managed so well with her anyhow." Devin sighs, then changes the subject. "Well, you know the situation. We have three options, which do YOU think is right?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm

"Well I think that the one your probably thinking is not going to happen. Nope! I think we should see if someone finds out about her."
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

"You know they will. They can sense when a human is changed that way, they'll find out. They always do. Killing her, or changing her are the most logical solutions. The last. . .I don't like." That was, of course, to hide her away, but how could hiding forever make your life more miserable then 3 days of unbearable pain.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 pm

"It isn't our decision though. I'm not changing or killing anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 pm

"So you'd rather she is killed or changed by them?" Devin asks. He would put on all the pressure he needed, it was Julian's fault, he would have to fix it one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 pm

"NO! I guess we have to consult with her. Lets go!" Julian was already a few paces away.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Devin was by his side in a second, moving quite slowly as vampires go. His feet crunched on pine needles. "Already? You want to ruin her fun of this mythical world so soon?"
Back to top Go down
Julian

Julian

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:49 pm

"Please define fun? Is it hanging out with vampires?"
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:56 pm

"Totally." Devin rolls his eyes, and then stops. He grabs a branch, and throws himself up into a tree. An apple tree. Score. He plucks a red apple and then is gone.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Admin
Devin

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:31 pm

As Devin returns, he litterally throws open the door to his house, and the door went flying, shattering against a tall oak. He moved quickly to his bedroom and sat down. He rubbed his eyes, for no reason. He gazed a black and white picture on the desk by the bed, and almost wished he could vomit. He slapped the picture down, shattering the glass and the frame. The picture slipped out. Feeling like he used to as a human, about to cry, he picked up the picture, and stared at it. It was him and a woman. It was a wedding. His wedding. He clentched and put the photo down on the desk as gently as he could. "Why. . .?"He asked the air for the millionth time. "Why. . .?" He repeated, before dropping off into a state of meditation, the closest thing a vampire could ever get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devin's home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's home   Devin's home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devin's home
Page 1 of 1